In the modern era, all-time high-paying jobs or projects are mostly related to computer or computer programing and technology, So there comes a great possibility that computer science students or a person having a computer science background can be one of those who are earning more than $5k per month.
Let’s compare all the possibilities we have for making good earnings.
Possibilities for Us
To get good earnings in which we can get a good and healthy lifestyle we have only three possibilities.
- Technology Related Job
Technology Related Jobs
For getting a technology-related job we have to take good command in the skill with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar job position in any other well-reputed software house or a company, The job requires your presence on the job’s place where you have to present your self every morning and work from 9 to 5 no matter how long distance you are covering from your living place.
- Another factor is that no matter how much effort you put into your work your salary will be the same at the end of the month.
- You are working hard to accomplish your Boss’s dream
- If there is a time that you need some more money you don’t have the option to give your office or working place more time to earn more money.
- Nowadays most software houses are also relying on freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, and Freelancer.
For doing any type of business you should have an investment to begin with, and the amount of investment will depend on the business you are doing, for example, if you want to run a shop you have to rent or buy a shop first then for selling you have to buy products on the cheaper price and sell them and give almost 12 hours to your shop to get some profit from that.
- Require initial investment that most of us don’t have
- Require almost 12 hours a day
Freelancing has made the process easier for all of us, all you will need is time to learn any one skill master that and good communication skills (that will benefit you at every point of your life) start selling your services, once you get the good hands-on skills you will definitely get good clients, at that time you have to be professional with your work and prepare yourself for the long run, you don’t know when you can get a big client that can change your life once and all by reusing your services time to time. That’s why I encourage all to learn the art of freelancing.
- No investment is required as you can learn everything from the internet.
- You are your own Boss.
- You don’t have to stick with 9 to 5 daily timing.
- You can make your own brand when you have great experience in your field.
- Once a client is happy with your service he/she will refer your services to others also.
- You can take holidays anytime you want.
- Have more time to spend with your family.
So in my opinion freelancing is the best way for us to get closer to our dream lifestyle.
Art of Freelancing
It is called the Art of Freelancing because one is not only good at his freelance skill but at the same time freelancers are their own brand as they are managing the sales doing the work, and they are also doing marketing and other stuff, they have to tell their clients the progress of every project regularly, and at the same time you have to keep hunting for more projects, then revisions of the projects and many more it’s not as easy as it looks like.
So a huge shout out to every solo freelancer out there, Keep working hard your best days are waiting for you.
Wrong Approach with Freelancing
Many people think that it’s a quick and easy way to earn from freelancing without having any skill in their bucket, But that’s totally wrong. It takes the investment of time and learning of any skill that you will provide on freelancing platforms.
Let’s talk about this art of freelancing
Freelancing is a Proper Business
When it comes to freelancing it is a proper business of the modern era, the time is gone when you take a huge investment and rent a shop and add products there and wait for them to sell, and then you can have a profit.
In this era, your investment is your tome and your product is the skill that you learn in that time, and then you will provide these services to local and international clients. It gives you more exposure to the world as your clients are from different parts of the world, with different mindsets and you have to handle all of these. Freelancing is not any skill it’s an art that is called the art of freelancing, be a top-notch artist of this art.
Freelancing is not for Part-time Business
In my opinion, Freelancing is not a part-time job one can not pursue to be a successful freelancer if he/she is considering it as a part-time business because the clients for whom you are working for they trust you and hire you for their professional business projects also they may need you to give progress at any time they may need, and if your availability will be limited as you consider it as a part-time business then it will affect your client’s trust on you and that can lead you to the loss in the upcoming projects by that client or effect in review for your service and these both things are dangerous for any freelancer.
Points to Remember While Being Freelancer
- Don’t try to give more than required some clients don’t like this practice.
- Set your work standards, always prefer quality work over quantity of orders.
- Always keep calm with clients even if they are not on the right side because freelancing platforms are always buyer friendly so don’t give them chance.
- Don’t offer services at cheap rates, always keep the service charges that are normally charged by your competitors and market.
- While writing a Bid/Proposal always mention your specialty that can make you stand out from other sellers.
P.S: Hope you like this piece of information please comment if you have any different opinions, I will try to fit your opinions into this blog so it can help others and also share freelancing tips may your tip can help other freelancers thanks.